The best way to understand
is to see.
Need a hand?
Test Drive | Assisted
The outcomes of a RedShield Test Drive
YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM A TRIAL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- You have high value web assets that require protection, e.g. Internet/Extranet/Intranet facing Websites/Web Applications/APIs/Mobile Applications
- You need to meet compliance standards to prove the protection of customer data, e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GDPR etc.
- You have known web infrastructure or web application vulnerabilities that are hard to resolve,
- You have web assets (e.g. SAP, Oracle) where upgrades could be deferred if security concerns were addressed,
- You have web assets that are only being replaced due to security concerns, or
- M&As you have made have applications that are not in compliance with your security policies.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A non disruptive unauthenticated vulnerability scan with results displayed in RedShield’s Vulnerability Management portal
- Security analyst verification of all detected vulnerabilities and removal of spurious results
- A separate shielded path to your application with 4,700 generic shields (Signature, Behavioral & DDoS) deployed in blocking
- Verification that these generic shields are functioning as designed
- An assessment of the impact on user experience on page load time of the shielded path
- A shielding plan highlighting the Shields required to protect application specific vulnerabilities (generic, RedShield library or bespoke)
- The price for a RedShield commercial deployment to protect the applications compared to the required DIY tasks and estimated costs
HOW LONG WILL THE TRIAL LAST?
The trial setup will commence in under 24 hours.
If an express trial is required please request a RedShield engineer to assist in trial scoping.
After the trial report is presented, the configuration is left in place for an additional 3 weeks for customer testing if desired
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Identify and provide the names of up to 5 web assets
- (If natively inaccessible from the internet) Provide access to RedShield IPs for testing
- (Only for an API) Provide the POST location and example curl format
Accept the RedShield Trial Service Terms
- Grants RedShield permission for a non disruptive vulnerability scan (The bad guys are already scanning you without permission)
In person or remote attendance at the Trial Report Presentation
Optional Trial Information and Resource
Provide vulnerability data via a secure channel
Attendance at a Business Process Integration workshop to discuss architecture and operational impacts
- Change/Risk/Incident/Reporting management and secure communication processes
Resources to verify RedShield’s findings (via host file entries)